If you are facing the Windows 11 WiFi Not Working issue, even after updating to the Windows 11 Stable Build, read the written article. I have added some solutions to help you get rid of this error, without consulting with any third-party software. So if you are unable to connect your Windows 11 PC with Wi-Fi, you should keep reading the rest of this post.
How Do I Fix Windows 11 WiFi Not Working?
The reasons for WiFi Not Working on Windows 11 are all associated with network issues. So my focus will be on delivering fixing to help users fix their network-related issues, so they don’t have to face any network incompatibility issues. And, start to benefit from the internet world without facing any glitches.
1. PowerCycle Router
It’s not always your operating system that’s causing the trouble. Maybe your router/modem is the one that’s unable to send right amount of bandwidth to your computer. In that case, you should PowerCycle your router/modem, to see if that helps you in connecting your computer with the internet.
- Turn off your router and unplug all the cables from it.
- Wait for about 20 to 30 seconds of time period.
- Now, turn on the router and plug all cables with it.
- Try to connect it with your Windows 11 PC.
2. Update OS Build and Drivers
Ensure that the Windows 11 OS and network drivers are updated to the latest version. Because if they are outdated, then you only facing the network incompatibility issue. So for you sake, whenever you are notified about the pending updates, allow Windows OS to install them.
To update Windows OS, navigate to Settings >> Windows Update and click on the Download button. Likewise, launch the Device Manager and expand the network adapters tab. Now, right-click on the installed hardware and select Update Driver. And, on the next interface, select the “Search automatically for driver files” option.
3. Reset Network Settings
In case you have customized the network settings on Windows 11, it’s time for you to reset them to default settings. Windows 11 operates perfectly with the default settings. So if you are willing to reset network settings on Windows 11 PC, perform the following procedure by yourself.
- Open Windows 11 Settings (press Win + I keys).
- Go to Network & Internet >> Advanced Network Settings.
- Under More Settings, click on Network Reset.
- Now, click on the Reset Now button and confirm your action.
- Restart your computer and try to connect with Wi-Fi.
4. Reconnect Wi-Fi
Last but not the least, you should try to reconnect Wi-Fi with your computer. But you need to fully forget the network and reconfigure it by following the proper procedure. So if you wish to configure and connect Wi-Fi properly, assist with the following steps.
- Use start menu to launch Windows Settings on your computer.
- Go to the Network & Internet section.
- Click on the Wi-Fi tab and navigate to Manage Known Networks.
- Remove your Wi-Fi network from the available list.
- Now, scan for nearby Wi-Fi devices and reconnect with your preferred network.
That’s all, thanks for visiting WebsiteforWeb to fix Windows 11 WiFi Not Working.