You can Pin an App to Taskbar on Windows 11 through this guide. All other OS must learn from Windows, which is called Quick Access. Just one click and double clicks you can literally access on Windows 11. You just keep the file, app, program, media at the front home. Either you can keep the App shortcut on the desktop or you can pin an app to the taskbar on Windows 11. I think pinning an app to the taskbar on Windows 11 is a better option. Just one click and your daily driver app will appear right in front of you.
As Windows 11 is the new OS and in the Beta stage so, most of the users don’t know about the manuals. Don’t worry there is no difference in pinning an App to the taskbar on Windows 10 and Windows 11. It is quite easy to do. Just explore a menu and sub-menu and you can pin any app on Taskbar on Windows 11. Before getting to the procedure straightforward, we want to highlight Windows 11 a bit.
About Windows 11
Windows 11 is the new edition to the Microsoft Windows family. After the era of Windows 10 for 5 years its time of sun rising of Windows 11, coming soon. Till now, there are many beta version of Windows 11 has been released. They are intended to release for the users, developers, and tech experts. Intention to make the Windows 11 perfect before its final release and the time is near. Seriously every Windows OS lover is waiting for the final reveal of this legendary OS.
How to Pin An App to Taskbar on Windows 11
The best thing about the whole procedure is there is not a single hurdle, infact you just need to use a mouse. Right-click, left-click and you are ready to pin an app to the taskbar on Windows 11.
Launch start Menu on your Windows 11 by clicking on the icon.
The frequently accessed files appear in this list, right-click on the file and click on the Pin to Task Bar option. Once you did it, you will see the file among other apps and files on the Windows 11 taskbar. That’s how to pin an app to the taskbar on Windows 11.
From the Folders
For the users who don’t find the desired app at the start menu. They need to explore the folder, find the app and then Pin to the taskbar on Windows 11. Here is how you can do it.
- If the file is not present in the start menu, you need to visit the ‘All apps’ button from the top right corner of the flyout.
- Now users will see an alphabetically ordered list. Scroll the list to locate the app and right-click on it.
- Head over to the ‘More’ option and choose the ‘Pinto taskbar’ option. The app should appear on Windows 11 taskbar right away.
Pin an App to Taskbar from Desktop on Windows 11
Some users had already kept the shortcut of frequently accessed files on the Desktop.
- Right-click on the app on Window 11 Desktop home.
- Click on the ‘Show more options’ option to expand the menu. you can also press the Shift+F10shortcut on your keyboard to reveal more options.
- Locate and click on the ‘Pinto taskbar’ option from the extended context menu, your selected app should appear on the taskbar instantaneously.
Unpin an App from the Task Bar
If someone wants to unpin the already added app to the taskbar, the method is very simple.
Right-click on the app on Windows 11 Taskbar and click on the Unpin option.