PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi is an amazing Kodi extension, that allows access to live TV and internet radio streaming. Moreover, if the user wants to use the services offered by PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, then he or she has to upload their own M3U list onto the Kodi system.
This add-on is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and other platforms where Kodi is available. After installing this add-on on Kodi, the users will have access to Live TV via IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) sources from all around the world.
Most sources available for watching Live TV on PVR IPTV Simple Client are from former soviet states. Users can also get access to Internet radio from the same states. Also, gain access to fully working EPGs (Electronic Programme Guides).
Learn the way to set up PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi directly from this article. I have provided all the required information that will help you in setting up the PVR IPTV Simple Client. Read this article, till the end to gain all the information regarding PVR IPTV and its setup method.
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
To set up PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, you have to follow different kinds of instructions. These instructions are very different from most Kodi Add-ons, that you have downloaded on your system. This does not mean that it is difficult to perform or there is a strict to do so.
This method is very easy, and some Kodi add-ons are installed and set up with this method only. Here is how you can set up PVR IPTV Simple Client. Also, make sure that you follow the explained method carefully without any mistakes.
- Open Kodi on your system.
- Head to the My Add-ons section on the left pane and click on it.
- Scroll down in this menu until you see the PRV Client option.
- Click on PVR Client and again scroll down and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- A new menu will pop open, here look for the Enable button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now click on Configure.
- The following steps are a little confusing so follow them carefully.
- If you have a URL that connects you to your M3U list, then make sure the screen says Remote Path (Internet Address) then double-click on the M3U Play List URL.
- Type the URL of the M3U list in the text box and then click on the Ok button. OR
- If you have downloaded your M3U list on your streaming device then, click the up or down arrow located next to Remote Path (Internet Address).
- This should now change to read Local Path (including Local Network). Click where it says M3U Play List Path, and then set the location of your M3U playlist file.
- Now click on the Ok button.
The M3U playlist file will now automatically upload to your Kodi system. Moreover, you will also receive a notification, saying that you need to restart your device before you can start using the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi. The Restart has to be performed manually.
After following the method mentioned above you will be able to stream live content and radio channels. To check if the installation was successful, Open the home screen of Kodi and go to the TV options. Here you will see all of the live TV options that are available for you to stream.
This article was regarding the method to set up PVR IPTV Simple Client on your Kodi device. This method can be performed on any Kodi device. This is all Thank you.