Install TVOne Kodi Addon On Firestick and enjoy Live IPTV on your device. With the help of this add-on, you can view TV channels of multiple countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, and some others. Moreover, this is also most popularly known as TVOne111.
The TVOne Addon offers a simple and straightforward interface. Every option is neatly placed and labeled, which reduces the fuss for locating options. With this addon, you just have to click two times and you will be able to access the Live stream. Moreover, you only have to select the country or just select the category, and channels relating to that category will be available in front of you.
Furthermore, if you select a category, then you will be able to view the related channels from different countries. The category search is much more powerful and most users only use category search for locating content on TVOne. This add-on also contains hundreds, maybe thousands of TV channels, that work perfectly. This add-on can also be installed on all Kodi-supported devices like FireTv, Mac, Windows Android, iOS, and others.
How To Install TVOne Kodi Addon On Firestick For Live TV
As always before beginning with the installation method, you have to enable Unknown sources on your Kodi system. This step allows Kodi to install third-party Add-ons and Builds. To Enable Unknown Sources open Settings > System > Unknown Sources > Ok. Now you can follow the method explained below, the method also contains step-by-step screenshots for easy understanding.
- Open the Settings menu > Click on File Manager > Click on Add Sources.
- From the dialogue box click on the <None> option.
- Now enter the following URL in the designated space.
- Recheck the URL and then click on the Ok button.
- Now name the Repository and click on the Ok button, I am naming it as Octopus.
- Now go to the home screen and open Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip file.
- From the list select Octopus, and click on the Ok button.
- On the next page click on the repository.octopus-0.1.64, and then the Ok button.
- Now, wait for the notification to appear, which will confirm that the repository has been installed.
- From the previous menu, click on Install from Repository.
- Click on Octopus Repository > Video Add-ons > TVOne111.
- The TVOne111 will open, click on the Install button on the bottom right side.
- A pop-up will appear, here you will see a list of all additional add-ons.
- These add-ons will be installed simultaneously with the TVOne111 add-on, click on the Ok button to continue.
- Again wait for the notification to appear, this notification will confirm the installation of the TVOne111 add-on.
This is how you can Install TVOne Kodi Addon On Firestick For Live TV. Moreover, by following the method explained above, you can also install the TVOne addon on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, iPad OS, Raspberry Pie, FireTv, and other Kodi-supported devices.
How Can I Use TVOne Add-on
By following the steps explained below you will be able to access the TVOne add-on on Kodi.
- Open the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons option in the left pane.
- Now click on the Video Add-on option.
- Here you will see all of the installed Video Add-ons.
- From the list click on TVOne111 Add-on.
- The addon will now open.
- Here you will see the list of categories and countries from where you can view the Live content.
- Select one option to view more options or a list of TV channels.
- Click on any channel and start streaming.
This is how you can use the TVOne addon on Firestick.
Key Features Of TVOne Addon
Here are some of the key features of the TVOne Kodi Addon.
- Visit an exclusive list of TV channels from all around the world.
- Gain access to more than a hundred TV channels in the English language from the USA, UK, and others.
- This add-on comes with one click play feature. Just click on the TV channel that you want to watch and it will instantly start streaming.
- Gain access to a huge catalog of categories to select from.
- You can also view channels on basis of the country.
This is all, Thank You.