In this article, I am going to show you the method to download and Install The Joker Kodi Builds on FireStick. These builds can be installed on all devices that run Kodi including FireStick, Fire TV, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android TV Boxes, Smart TVs, as well as mobile devices like iOS and Android.
The Joker Kodi Builds are new as they were not public, and they went public some time ago. Moreover, the Joker Wizard offers many builds, and you can even find lightweight builds for low specification devices. You will find many popular and new builds that The Joker Wizard has to offer.
However, The Joker Kodi Builds is specifically designed to get to streaming in no time. With The Joker Kodi Builds, you can gain access to Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Music, and Live TV. You can also watch Reviews and Trailers of shows, search Most Popular, or select Genre, there are many options for you. These Builds are very easy to use and provide a good and clean interface.
How To Install The Joker Kodi Builds On FireStick
When every you want to install a third-party Kodi build, then you have to change some settings. These changes will allow you to install third-party add-ons, extensions, and builds. So the first thing you should do is to allow the installation of third-party builds. Here is how you can do it.
- Open Kodi and go to the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon in the left pane.
- Now click on System > Addons > Unknown source.
- Click on the toggle to enable it.
A warning will appear, click on the Ok button to continue. This is how you can enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Installation Steps of The Joker Kodi Builds on FireStick
First, you have to install Joker Wizard. Here are the steps, follow them carefully.
- Open Kodi Settings >File Manager > Add Sources > Click on <None>.
- Enter the following URL:http://defcon-one.tk/fracturedrepo/
- Click on the Ok button.
- A new pop-up will open, enter the name, I am naming it as fracturedrepo.
- Click Ok.
- Now go back to the settings menu, and click on the Addons option.
- Now click on Install from Zip file > a window will open find “fracturedrepo” and click on it.
- If your Kodi version is Kodi Matrix 19, then click on plugin.program.jokerwizardmatrix-x.x.x.zip.
- If your Kodi Version is Kodi 18 Liea, then click on plugin.program.jokerwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- After a couple of minutes, A notification will now inform you that you have successfully Installed The Joker Kodi Builds on FireStick.
This is how You can install Joker Wizard on FireStick.
Install A Build Offered By The Joker Wizard
Here I am going to show you the method to install Builds from the Joker Wizard.
- After installation, multiple pop-ups will open on the screen.
- You can either press the back button or click on Dismiss/Not used.
- The pop-up will continue.
- In the meantime, try to open the home screen of Kodi.
- Now head to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Click on Joker Wizard.
- The Joker Wizard will open, click on the Builds option in the list.
- Here you will see a list of The Joker Builds.
Note: Just for explaining I am going to install the Bio-Hazard Build. You can select any build and install it on your device. The difference between these builds is only the interface and some add-ons are different.
- Click on Fresh Install.
- This will delete all of your Kodi data and will install a fresh Build.
- You can select standard install, but it may cause issues in the future.
- Click on the continue button.
- Soon the installation will start.
- The installation period will appear on the screen.
- After installation, a pop-up will appear click on the Ok button.
This is all, you have successfully installed The Joker Kodi Builds on FireStick.
Thank You for your time and support.