Learn the method to add The Crew Kodi Addon on FireStick from this article. This tutorial will work on Kodi 19.3 Matrix and older version devices. Moreover, the provided method is fully compatible with Firestick and all other devices that support Kodi like Mobile phones, TV, Windows, Mac, and others.
In this article, you will find the method to download, Install, and Run The Crew Kodi Addon on FireStick. This add-on contains live streaming data from multiple sources like TV Channels, Movies, Series, IPTV, Sports, Kid’s shows, and much more. Moreover, this add-on was available for some time but the developers have pushed it out for the general public recently.
About The Crew Kodi Addon
This add-on provides different content categories that the user can access to choose specific content. It also offers quality playback options, smooth navigation, and much more. The performance and the stability of this add-on are quite impressive. As a daily user of Kodi Add-ons, I personally love The Crew Kodi Addon, and this add-on is also becoming the most loved add-on on Kodi.
How Can I Get The Crew Kodi Addon On FireStick – Latest 2021 Method
To get the Kodi add-on on your device you have to sideload it on your Kodi system. For this to happen, you have to enable Unknown Resources on your Kodi devices. Here is how you can enable Unknown Resources on your Kodi device.
- Open the Kodi app on your device, the home screen will welcome you.
- Now, click on the Gear icon located on the left top side of the screen, under the Kodi logo.
- The System menu will open, here you will have multiple options, locate the Settings option and click on it.
- From the Left menu click on Add-ons. The menu will open on the right pane.
- Here you will see the Unknown Resources option, there is a toggle bar in front of it, click on the toggle switch to enable Unknown Resources on your Kodi device.
- Now confirm that you want to enable Unknown Resources by clicking on the Yes button on the opened pop-up.
1) How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon Repository
After enabling The Crew Kodi Addon on your Kodi device, now you can begin with the installation of The Crew Kodi Addon. Now follow the method explained below to start the installation process.
- Open the Settings menu again by clicking on the Gear icon.
- From this menu, open the File Manager.
- Here click on the Add Source button.
- Now, click on the <none> option on the next screen.
- A new screen will open, here enter the source path from where the Add-on will be downloaded.
- Use URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- Click on the Ok button to continue.
- Now you have to name the Add-on, Use “The Crew” name so you can easily identify it when required. Click on the Ok button to continue.
- Go back to the Settings menu and click on the Add-on option.
- Here, select Install From Zip File.
- A list of Zip files will appear, locate The Crew Add-on, and click on it.
- Always select the latest Zip file, in our case the latest The Crew zip file version is 0.0.2, so we are selecting it.
- Now, wait for the notification that says The Crew Add-on is installed. It will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
2) Install The Crew Kodi Addon
Once the Repository is installed successfully, you will go back to the Add-ons menu in the Kodi settings. From here follow the procedure explained below.
- Click on Open from Repository.
- The Crew Add-on will appear on the front, from here click on The Crew option.
- Another menu will open, here click on the Video add-ons option to open it.
- Now click on The Crew option on the list.
- The Crew add-on will open, click on the install button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on the Ok button to start the installation.
- Wait for the Add-on Installed notification to appear on the screen.
While performing the installation method or at the end of the installation, you may see a YouTube Message. Note: YouTube is a supporting add-on for The Crew add-on. However, you don’t have to set it up in order to use The Crew Add-on. So, you don’t have to set up YouTube and click on the No button. The Crew add-on is now installed on your Kodi device.
Features & Functions Of The Crew Addon On Kodi
The Crew is a Streaming add-on that provides streaming options like Sports, Fitness, Movies, TV Series, Stand Up Comedy, IPTV, Kids, and much more. When you open The Crew add-on, the main home screen contains a list of categories, from when you can select, they contain sub-categories, to make your search more precise.
If you open any category on the list like TV Shows, then it will take you to another category selection, from where you can access 24/7 streaming of TV Shows, Documentaries, International, Trending, Networks, and many others. Select any and you will see more sub-categories. This will continue until you find your choice of show precisely.
Moreover, if you specifically want to look for any show, then use the search bar to find the content you are looking for. This feature makes searching more easy and user-friendly. The search option can easily be found on the main home screen of The Crew add-on.
Furthermore, with the search bar, you can also search for popular artists. Directors, Actors, People, TV Shows, Series, Athletes, Sports, and much more. There is also a Tools option on the home screen if you open that, you will have access to multiple tools that can help in keeping the performance and stability of the Crew add-on to the maximum.
This article was regarding the method to Install The Crew Kodi Addon on FireStick. The complete installation is available in the article above. That’s all, and Thank You.