In this article, you will learn about the method to Install Slamious Kodi Build on FireStick. Following the provided method and information, you can also get Slamious Kodi Build on all Kodi-supported devices. These devices include FireStick, Fire TV, Mac, Linux, Windows, Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and others.
About Slamious Kodi Build
Slamious Build comes from the enormous catalog of Slamious Wizards. Despite the fact that, Slamious Wizard has many add-ons, but Slamious Kodi build is unmistakably the best among all other Slamious Wizards. This build comes with an easy-to-use design that can be used by novices as well as experienced users.
Moreover, if we talk about the functionality for the Slamious Kodi Build then, this Build comes with multiple pre-installed add-ons that can fulfill all of your streaming needs. The interface of the build is easy to navigate and gives an amazing user experience. Every option is clearly visible to the user which is easy to navigate.
How To Install Slamious Kodi Build on FireStick
Slamious Kodi Build is a third-party Build and to install third-party Builds, you have to enable Unknown Sources. So the first thing you have to do is to enable Unknown Sources from the settings > System > Unknown sources > Yes. The first step for the installation of Slamious Kodi Build is completed. However, we still have to add the file path or link before we begin the installation process. Now follow the method explained below.
- From the home screen of Kodi, open Settings from the left pane and go to the File Manager option.
- Click on the Add Sources option and then click on the <None> option in the dialogue box.
- Now enter the following URL at the designated space on the screen.
- Name the Repository, I am naming it as Slamious, then click on the Ok button.
- Goto the home screen > Settings > Addons.
- Select Install From Zip option, A Warning will appear if you are using Kodi 19, Click Ok to continue.
- Select Slamious from the menu, now select Slamious 19 Repo.zip and click on the Ok button.
- Wait for the install confirmation notification to appear.
- Then from the previous menu Click on Install from repository > Slam 19 Repo.
- Now select Program Add-ons > SLAMIOUS WIZARD 19.
- The Click Slamious repo will open click the Install button.
- Again wait for the installation confirmation notification to appear.
- A Pop-up will appear, click on the Dismiss button, if appear again do the same.
- Another small Pop-up will appear with a set of settings, I recommend that you use Default settings, but you can also modify them by selecting unselected options. Then click on the Continue button.
- Another pop-up will appear click on the Build Menu to start the installation. However, if you have accidentally clicked on the Ignore button. Then follow the next two steps.
- Go to the Kodi home screen and click on the Addons option from the left pane > Go to program Add-ons > Select Slamious Wizard or Slamious Wizard 19.
- Now select the Build option from the list, now locate Slamious 19(v1.4) and click on it.
- Here you have to select between Standard Install or Fresh Install. I always recommend Fresh Install as there are bugs in Standard Install.
- Click on the Fresh Install option, you will be asked for permission, if you wish to proceed click on the Continue button.
- The Slamious Wizard will now completely wipe the Kodi system for a fresh installation of the Build. After that, the downloading of the Slamious Kodi Build will begin. This process usually takes 3 to 4 minutes, however, it may extend depending on your internet connection.
Once the download is complete, the Install Slamious Kodi Build on FireStick will begin. After the installation, the Kodi will close itself. Now open Kodi and start enjoying Slamious Kodi Build with hundreds of streaming options.
This is how you can Install Slamious Kodi Build on FireStick and other Kodi-supported devices.