Install Revolution Kodi Addon on FireStick and gain access to a wide era of movies, Shows, TV channels, the Kids section, and much more. Kodi is a popular streaming platform on Firestick and it gets all of its content from First-party and Third-party add-ons like the Revolution Add-on.
This Kodi add-on can easily be installed on FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV boxes, Mobiles, Computers, and other Kodi-compatible devices. Additionally, the same provided method can be used on other Kodi-supported devices.
Features Of Revolution Add-on
Here are some of the key features of the Revolution Add-on on Kodi.
- Revolution Add-on has an Easy-to-use Interface for all types of users.
- This add-on is compatible with the latest version of Kodi i.e. Kodi 19 Matrix.
- A Built-in search engine to search for your favorite content.
- A huge catalog of sources to start streaming.
- HD content streaming is supported with 1080p resolution.
- A wide range of Movies, TV shows, Series, and much more is available.
- There are Sub-sections, Categories, Genres, and other options to refine your search.
- Some Live TV channels are also available.
- Create your own library and customize the app.
There are many other features of this add-on, you also learn about those features by Install Revolution Kodi Addon On FireStick or other devices.
How To Install Revolution Kodi Addon On FireStick
Here you will find the complete installation method of Revolution Kodi Addon on FireStick. This method can also be performed on other Kodi-supported devices. So if you have a Fire TV, Android, Mac OS, Windows, iOS, or Linux, then you can easily install Revolution Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
The installation method can not begin until you modify the one necessary system setting on the Kodi system. For this purpose you have to open the Settings menu > go to System > Unknown Source. Click on the toggle switch to enable the unknown source. A warning message will pop up, click on Yes to continue. Now your Kodi system is ready and can install third-party Add-ons.
Install The Revolution Kodi Repository
The third-party installation method of Kodi Add-ons always begins with the installation of the repository of the add-on. First, you will learn the method to add and install the Repository. Then you will learn the actual installation method of the Revolution add-on by using the repository. Here is how you can Install Revolution Kodi Repository.
- Go to the Settings menu > File Manager > Add Sources.
- Click on the <None> option to open the path location, here enter the following link as it is.
- Now click on the Ok button.
- Add the name of the repository so you can easily find it when it is required further in the method.
- I am renaming it Dejavu, you can use the same name or use any other.
- Click on the Ok button.
- Now go back to the home screen of the Kodi.
The Half method is completed, only the installation of the Dejavu Repository is remaining.
Installation Of Dejavu Repository
Here is how you can install Dejavu Repository on your device for installing the Revolution Kodi Addon.
- Go to Add-ons and click on the open box icon at the left top corner of the screen.
- Now click on Install from Zip file.
- A window you pop-open, here locate the repository name and click on it. (Dejavu)
- Now click on Dejavu-x.x.x.zip or if there are multiple options then always select the greater software version.
- The above name of the file may change depending on the version of the Revolution add-on.
- The installation will begin in the background, you will receive a notification when the installation is completed.
This is how you can install the Revolution Repository.
Method To Install Revolution Addon on FireStick
Here is how you can Install Revolution Kodi Addon On FireStick. Follow the method carefully step by step.
- From the page where you selected Install from Zip file. From the same page select “Install From Repository”
- On the next page click on Dejavu Repo.
- Now Click on Video add-ons > Revolution > Install > Ok.
- The installation of the Revolution Kodi Addon will now begin.
- A notification will appear after the installation.
- However, a few steps of the installation are remaining.
- Return to the home screen and go to Add-ons >Video add-ons.
- Open Revolution add-on.
- A notification will appear, saying Process completed.
This is how you can Install Revolution Kodi Addon On FireStick.