Install Morpheus Kodi Addon on Firestick, FireTV, Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, and on other Kodi-supported systems. The Morpheus Kodi Addon can be installed on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. Here I will be explaining the installation method of Morpheus Kodi Addon on Firestick. However, you can use the same method to get this add-on on other Kodi devices.
Morpheus is a popular add-on for Kodi and the main purpose of this add-on is to provide access to a vast collection of movies, TV series, Documents, and much more. On the Morpheus add-on, you can search for any title and there is a 99 percent chance that the searched item will be available.
This add-on provides Trakt integration for keeping track of your streaming progress. There is also Real-Debrid integration, which is the cherry on top of the cake. This integration provides the user will high-quality streaming links. With the help of these integrations, you will always watch the best available quality of content, and tracking your streams would be quite easy.
How to Install Morpheus Kodi Addon on FireStick
Follow the method provided below to Install Morpheus Kodi Addon. Morpheus is a third-party add-on so, you have to enable unknown sources before starting the installation method. You also have to install the Morpheus repository before installing the Morpheus add-on. All of these things are provided in the article with easy-to-understand steps.
- Open Kodi setup on your Firestick or any other device.
- From the home screen click on the Gear icon in the left pane.
- The settings menu will open, click on the Setup option.
- In the general menu, you will see the Unknown sources option.
- Click on the toggle to Enable it.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on the Ok button.
- Now go back to the home screen of Kodi.
- Again click on the Gear icon, but this time click on File Manager.
- Click on Add sources option.
- A dialogue box will appear, click where it says <None>
- Enter the following URL in the dedicated space and click Ok.
- Now name the Repository.
- I am naming it fracturedrepo, click on the Ok option.
- Again go back to the home screen, and click on the Addons option.
- Now click on Install from Zip file, and then click on fracturedrepo.
- Click on repository.fracturedrepo-0.5.6.zip, and then the Ok button.
- Now you will return to the previous screen.
- This time click on Install from Repository, now click on Fractured Repo.
- Now click on Video Add-ons > Morpheus > Install > Ok.
The installation will begin in the background, when the installation finishes, a notification will appear on the top right side. This is how you can Install Morpheus Kodi Addon on FireStick. Now it is time for opening the newly installed Add-on and start using it. Here is how you can do it.
- From the home screen of Kodi, click on the Video Add-ons option.
- Here you will see the Morpheus Addon, Click on it the icon to open it.
This is how you can find all installed add-ons.
How To Utilize Integrating Real-Debrid with Morpheus (Recommended)
Every hardcore Kodi streamer loves Real-Debrid. This tool can enhance the quantity and quality of the streaming content. Moreover, the Morpheus add-on is integrated with Real-Debrid. If you have a Real-Debrid account, then you can enjoy this feature as well.
- Open the Morpheus Addon and click on the “Options button” on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on Add-ons Settings in the left pane > Click on Debrid.
- Click on Re-auth Real-Debrid in the right pane.
- Write down the following code on a piece of paper or smartphone.
- Now open the web browser, on another device and enter the following URL.
- Now you will be asked for entering the code, then click Ok.
- Now enter the type of device, on which you are using this addon.
- Your Real-Debrid account is now actively integrated with the Morpheus add-on.
This is all regarding How to Install Morpheus Kodi Addon on FireStick. That’s all thank you.