Here I will be explaining the method to Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon. The Black Lightning add-on can easily be installed on all Kodi-supported devices including iOS, Android, Fire TV, Firestick, Windows, and other platforms. Moreover, the Black Lightning Add-on is fully compatible with running on Kodi 18.9 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix.
The installation method provided below will help you in installing the Black Lightning add-on on all Kodi-supported devices.
How To Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Here is the complete installation method of the Black Lightning Kodi Addon step by step with screenshots. Before you begin the installation some settings of Kodi have to be modified. For instance, you have to enable Unknown Sources for installing Black Lightning Kodi Addon on your device.
Enable Unknown Sources On Kodi (All Device)
The following method will guide you.
- Open Kodi on your device and click on the gear icon in the left pane.
- The Settings menu will open, scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Here you will see the unknown sources option, open it.
- Click on Toggle to the On position.
- A pop-up message will appear, click Ok to continue.
This is how you can enable Unkown sources on Kodi.
Installation Of The Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Here is the Installation method of the Black Lightning Kodi Addon. Before we begin the installation, you have to download and install Black Lightning Repository. Using the Repository you can install Black Lightning Kodi Addon. Here is how you can perform the complete installation task.
- Open the home screen on Kodi > Go to the Settings > Click on File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources option on the left pane.
- A dialog box will appear, click where it says <None>
- Another dialog box will appear here enter the following URL as it is.
- Now Click Ok, You will be taken back to the previous dialog box.
- Now name the Repo, so you can easily find it when required.
- I am naming the Repo as narcacist.
- Click on the Ok Button.
- Again head to the home screen and click on the Add-ons option in the left pane.
- Here click on the Install From Zip File option.
- A warning pop-up will appear, click on the Ok button.
- Install From Zip File will open, locate narcacist and click on it.
- Another menu will appear, here click on the following option.
- Now a notification will appear confirming the installation.
- Now again head to the home screen > Click on Add-on > Click on Install from Repository.
- Locate Narcacist’s Wizard Repository and click on it.
- Click on Video Add-on.
- Select Black Lightning.
- The Black Lightning will open, click on the Install button on the bottom right.
- Another notification will appear, confirming Add-on was installed successfully.
This is how you can Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon.
How To open Black Lightning Kodi Addon
By using the above method, the Black Lightning Kodi Addon has been installed successfully. Now the following method will show you how you can locate the Black Lightning Addon On Kodi.
- From the home screen of Kodi, click on the Gear icon.
- Now click on the Video add-on option.
- Here you will find all of the installed Kodi add-ons including the Black Lightning Addon.
This is how you can open Black Lightning Kodi Addon.
About Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Black Lightning is a streaming add-on for the Kodi platform. This add-on gives the user access to stream free content. The Black Lightning add-on is very easy to use and navigate. Watch TV Shows, Movies, and much more with debrids links on the Black Lightning add-on.
The Black Lightning addon can easily fetch all types of media for the user. It is one of the best alternatives for subscription-based add-ons as it is using debrid. Moreover, this add-on is officially available from cMaN’s Wizard Repository. However, if this does not work then, you can also use Narcacist’s Wizard repository.
This is how you can Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon. Thank You, this was all regarding this topic.