Install Asgard Kodi Addon on your system and gain access to IPTV and on-demand TV shows and Movies. Kodi is a popular streaming platform and it gets all of its content from First-party and Third-party add-ons. This Kodi add-on can easily be installed on FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV boxes, Mobiles, Computers, and other Kodi-compatible devices.
About Asgard Kodi Addon
The Asgard Kodi Addon is a popular streaming add-on for Kodi. This add-on provides all-in-one options for streaming on-demand movies and shows, News and sports, as well as IPTV. Moreover, this add-on has many subcategories which contain streaming content like Documentaries, Kids Shows, Concerts, Anime, Movies, Shows, and many others.
The Asgard Kodi Addon works with premium streaming services like Real Debrid and AllDebrid. These services provide additional subscription service for accessing file hosts. If you don’t have Real Debrid and AllDebrid subscription, then you can access its content in the Non-Debrid section, which is available in the categories of the Asgard add-on.
Moreover, this add-on gives you the best streaming quality. Users can easily find links for 1080p content and even 720p content. Furthermore, this add-on is also popular for its sports category. Most sports lovers can easily find all sports-related content without any hassle. In other words, you can also say that the Asgard Kodi Addon provides a massive catalog of content with the best available resolution for live and playback streaming.
How to Install Asgard Kodi Addon on FireStick
The Asgard Kodi Addon is a third-party add-on for the Kodi system. To install this add-on you have to download and install its Repository, and then use it to download & Install Asgard Kodi Addon on FireStick or other Kodi-supported devices. Moreover, you also have to change some security settings, that is enabling Unknown Sources from the settings menu. After that, you can proceed with the installation method.
Install Asgard Kodi Addon
I hope you have successfully enabled unknown sources from your Kodi settings. If you haven’t then opened the Settings menu > Go to System > Click on Unknow sources >Click on the toggle switch to enable unknown sources. Also, confirm by clicking on the Yes button on the next pop-up. Now follow the method given below to install Asgard Addon On Kodi.
- Open the Settings menu by clicking on the Gear icon in the left pane.
- Click on File Manager > On the right pane, click on the Add Source option.
- A Dialogue Box will appear, click on <None>
- On the next screen, enter the following Link carefully.
- Click on the Ok button to continue.
- The Dialogue Box will open, now enter the name of the repository.
- I am going with Asgard, now click on the Ok button.
- Now go back to the home screen.
- Again open the Settings menu, but this time click on the Add-on option.
- Now click on Install from Zip file.
- A menu will open, here look for the Repository, that you have just saved.
- Click on Asgard, a new window will open click on the given file name “repository.NarcasistWizard.zip”
- The installation of the Asgard repository will begin.
- A notification will appear confirming a successful install.
- Now go back to the previous screen, and click on the Install from Repository option.
- Click on the Narcasist’s Wizard Repository option.
- A new screen will open, here click on the Video Add-ons option.
- Here look for the Asgard option in the list and click on it.
- Now click on the Install button on the bottom right side of the window.
- A Prompt will appear, click on the Ok button to start the installation.
- After a few minutes, you will see a notification on the right top of the screen saying.
- Asgard – Add-on Installed.
This is how you can Install Asgard Kodi Addon on FireStick and other devices.
This is the complete installation method of Asgard Kodi Addon. Now enjoy watching Live TV shows or Movies on the Asgard Add-on. Additionally, the most popular categories of the Add-on are Sports, IPTV, and On-demand shows.