For all those people who love to watch Sports and who never want to miss a single aspect of the gameplay. For those people, I have brought this comprehensive guide containing the method to Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon on FireStick.
Streaming videos on your mobile is easy but the small screen doesn’t allow the user to enjoy the game to its full potential. Or streaming on a desktop or laptop screen is much better than a smartphone screen. However, if you own a FireStick then, you can enjoy the game in HD quality on an even larger screen.
Learn the method to Install ApeX Sports on FireStick with Kodi 19.3 Matrix. Kodi 19.3 Matrix is the most stable version of Kodi. If you have now updated to this version, then it is recommended that you update first, then try the method provided in this article.
Moreover, the provided method can also work on compatible devices like FireStick 4K, Fire TV, FireStick Lite, Fire TV Cube, PC, Android TV boxes, and others. Moreover, the step-by-step guide is provided below. First, learn the method to install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon, then I will tell you all about this addon.
How To install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon On FireStick
As always if you are installing Kodi addons, you have to enable Unknown Resources from the settings menu. This step is crucial because the installation won’t begin if Unknown Resources are turned Off. So, first, enable Unknown Resources then follow the instructions given below. Here is how you can enable Unknown Resources => Settings Menu > System > Unknown Resources > Yes.
1) Add ApeX Sports Repository
Here is how you can add ApeX Sports Repository.
- Open the Settings Menu > Select File Manager > Click on Add Source.
- Click on None and then, enter the provided link as it is and click on the Ok button.
- Now enter the mane of the file, write “ApeX Sports” or “ApeX”, then click on the Ok button.
- Now Open the Homescreen of Kodi.
This is how you can add ApeX Sports Kodi Repository.
2) Install ApeX Sports From Repository
Here is how you can Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon on FireStick.
- From the home screen click on the Add-ons button on the left side of the screen.
- From here select “Install From Zip File“, a pop-up might appear, click on the Yes button to continue.
- A pop-up menu will appear, from here locate the ApeX Sports Repository and click on it. (The same file that you renamed in method 1)
- The folder will open, containing the file https://repository.arxtic-ape-1.0.0.zip/, if there are multiple files then, select the preferred version, or the latest version, then click on the Ok button.
- Again go back to the Home screen of Kodi and click on “Install From Repository” under the Category section.
- From here select arxtic-ape repository.
- On the next screen, click on Video-addon > ApeX Sports > Install > Ok.
The installation is now completed and the Addon will be added to your Kodi Add-ons. Now pen the home screen of Kodi, click on Add-ons, here you will find the ApeX Sports Add-on. Click on it to open it and start streaming your favorite sports channel.
About ApeX Sports Kodi Add-on
The ApeX Sports add-on comes with a clean user interface that is very easy to use and understand. Most people love ApeX Sports Add-on because of its compact interface and fewer hassles with the menu options. Watch sports highlights, or playback sports matches if you have missed a match. All this with just a few clicks on the ApeX Sports Kodi interface.
With this add-on, you can also view the live sports matches on different sports channels. The main interface of the ApeX Sports Add-on contains four options that help the user is selecting what he or she wants to stream. The following options are available for the user to select from.
- Live Sports.
- Live TV.
- Replay & highlights.
Each category contains different categories to make the search quite easy. Moreover, various sports channels are available including LiveTV.sx, MLB66, NBAbite, NHL66, Rojadirecta, SoccerStreams, Sportsurge, VIPRow, and much more.
This article was regarding ApeX Sports Kodi Addon and how users can Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon on FireStick. This is all, Thank You for your time.