In this article, I am going to explain the method to Install Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick. Aliunde Kodi Addon is fully compatible with the latest Kodi version that is Kodi 19 Matrix and even on Kodi 18 Leia. Additionally, the Aliunde Addon is also compatible with Kodi on other platforms like Android, iOS, Fire TV, Firestick 4k, Firestick Lite, and other Kodi-supported platforms.
About Aliunde Kodi Addon
Aliunde is an all-in-one Addon that can fulfill all of your streaming needs. Are you fed up with paying a lot of money for premium streaming services? Are you on a tight budget? Don’t worry, the Aliunde Kodi Addon contains thousands of the latest movies and series only for you. Moreover, all of the content available on this add-on is totally free to access and stream.
With the help of this add-on on your Kodi system, you can access an amazing collection of Movies, Series, TV shows, Kid’s channels, and much more. Moreover, Aliunde Kodi Addon has a one-click content function. This means that, if you click on any video, then it will start playing on the default media player of your device. This removes the hassle of searching for the different links and trying them out, to check if they work or not.
Furthermore, the content available on the add-on is of high quality. The user will only find streaming content of 720p or higher. The Aliunde Kodi Addon also provides categories of Fitness, Sports, Radio, and many others. Debrid services are also supported including Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and AllDebrid. Additionally, you should also know that the Aliunde Kodi Addon provides a huge catalog of genres to search the content from.
How to Install Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick
The complete installation method of the Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick is provided below. However, the Aliunde Kodi Addon is a third-party add-on, and to Install Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick, you need to install its Repository. After that, you will be able to get the Add-on on your Firestick.
Moreover, to install third-party add-ons you also need to modify one setting in Kodi. This Setting is known as Unknown Sources. And it has to be enabled for installing third-party Add-on or Builds. To modify this setting, open the Settings of Kodi from the left pane and click on the System option. Here you will find the Unknown sources option, click on the toggle to enable Unknown sources. A message will be prompted, click on the Ok button to continue.
- First, will be installing the Repository, so we can use it to install Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick or on other Kodi-supported devices.
- From the home screen of Kodi, open the Settings menu > File Manager > Add Sources.
- Now click on the <None> button in the middle of the pop-up.
- Type the following URL carefully and press the Ok button.
- Now rename the Repository so you can easily find it when required in the further steps.
- I am naming this repository Aliunde as you can see in the screenshot below. Then tap on the Ok button.
- Head to the home screen by continuously clicking on the back button.
- From the home screen go to Settings > Add-ons > now select Install Zip file.
- A pop-up will appear, click on Aliunde > repository.aliunde-0.5.7.zip, and click on the Ok button.
- After a few seconds, a notification will appear on the screen, confirming that the repository has been installed successfully.
This is how you can add sources to install zip files, or in easy words, this is how you can install a repository on your Kodi system.
How To Install Aliunde Kodi Add-On
Now by following the method explained below, you can install Aliunde Kodi Addon on Firestick. Here is how you can do it.
- First head to the home screen and go to Settings > Add-ons > now select Install from Repository.
- On the next screen click on Aliunde Repository.
- Now click on Video Add-ons.
- A list of add-on will appear, look for Aliunde and click on it.
- From the bottom right side of the screen click on the Install button.
- A pop-up will appear, click on the Ok button.
- Now, wait for the notification to appear which says Aliunde Add-on Installed.
Now again go to the home screen and click on the Video Add-ons option on the left pane. Here you will find the newly installed Aliunde Add-on. Now click on the Aliunde Add-on and start using it.
This is how you can Install Aliunde Kodi Addon on FireStick.
This is all Thank You.