We are writting down the methods to disable Mail notifications on Windows 11. Web notifications on Windows are more disturbing on computers as compared to smartphones. Computer devices are made for work purposes only except the gaming PCs. Unnecessary notification disturbs the person during work. I personally as a Windows 11 Computer user don’t like notifications from Mail because they came continuously, they divert my attention and cover up my screen. If you have some important mail to come that it’s better to keep open it on the browser. It will be much better than facing the Mail Notifications on Windows 11.
Most of the users don’t know how to disable Mail notifications on Windows 11. Well, it is damn easy to Disable Mail Notifications on Windows 10 and 11 or even previous versions. Remember, if you work on the computer is only reading the emails like many customer services person do in offices! Don’t turn off Mail Notifications on Windows or MacOS. It is important to be attentive at such a job and notification will help you to do it.
How to Disable Mail Notifications on Windows 11
There are many methods through which you can disable Mail Notifications on Windows 11. First, we will guide you through the stock and recommend a way to disable notification through the mess with settings.
1. First, open settings on Windows 11 by pressing the Windows+i shortcut. Or, Right-clicking on the Start button Or, find it by typing on the Windows search.
2. Once the Settings Windows appears, scroll down and click on ‘Notifications’ on the right panel.
3. Keep scrolling untill you see the Mail application in the App list. There will be a switch icon right next to the app. Click on the toggle next to it to turn it off.
4. Once you have done it, you will not receive any notifications from the Mail application.
From the Mail App Itself
Through this procedure, the Mail App itself will provide you service to shut its mouth. There is also an option of disabling notifications on Mail App within the app. You just need to explore some in-app settings. Here is how to do so!
1. Go to Windows Search and type ‘Mail’, hit the enter button. Open it from the search results.
2. You will see the settings icon ‘cogwheel’ click on the icon which is usually located on the bottom left side of the window.
3. Select ‘Notifications’ from the menu located on the right side.
4. Check the box that says ‘Apply to all accounts. You can leave an account on which notifications are most important.
Click on the toggle under ‘Show notifications in the action center’ to turn off notifications from the Mail app.
Turn on Focus Assist to disable Notifications from Mail App and others
There is another thing that users can do to turn off Mail Notifications on Windows 11 computers. But, this solution is intentionally more strong than the aforementioned ones. It may turn off notifications from all apps on Windows 11 too. So, you need to be careful before making the decision of using Focus Assist on Windows 11.
1. Users who want to turn on Focus Assist on Windows 11, need to search for ‘Focus assist’ in Windows Search and launch it from the search results.
2. Windows 11 will open the Focus assist settings on your computer screen. Now you need to set the Focus assist to ‘Alarms only’. Once you did it, you will not get notifications from any app including the Mail.
In the future, if you want to change your decision, Want to turn off the Focus Assist on Windows 11? You can turn off Focus assist anytime by going back to this menu and selecting the ‘Off’ option.
That’s all from our side! Hopefully, you understood the whole procedure easily. Still, don’t be ashamed if you face any complications while following the procedure. Feel free to ask us through the comment box.