We are going to guide how to Change Spotify Language on Windows PC. It’s an easy procedure, you just need to follow 4 to 5 steps and you will accomplish the task successfully.
Does Spotify really need an introduction? It is the Music Mogul of online music streaming service. It is the best of the best, top of the world, and the best platform where artists can earn as much as their art deserves. If we talk about the user’s end, each user can enjoy the millions of tracks against a minor amount. The cost is nothing as compared to the services you are getting. Spotify lovers really adore and enjoy it on the Android Auto.
Spotify Added New Languages!
Spotify is available in 62 Languages now. In March 2021 they added 36 Languages support to the Platform. According to newsroom.spotify.com on MARCH 11, 2021,
During last month’s Stream On event, Spotify shared some big news: our plan to expand to 80+ new markets. But that’s not all. We also announced that the service would soon become available in 36 new languages, bringing the platform total to 62 languages. This update, which will make Spotify more accessible for speakers of these additional languages worldwide, goes hand in hand with our commitment to building a truly borderless audio ecosystem.
The new languages are already available on the web platform, and today they will begin to roll out on the mobile app. The expansion brings the following to Spotify: Afrikaans, Amharic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Filipino, Gujarati, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia, Persian, Portuguese for Portugal, Eastern Punjabi, Western Punjabi, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Zulu.
They are not focusing on streaming but also on the global communication barrier. All the common languages that are understandable in different regions can be found on Spotify. I think! Spotify really deserves the appreciation for this. By the way, 90% of Spotify users prefer English, the International Language. This is the universal language and every person who knows ABC can understand any platform written in English. We will recommend you the same.
Regardless of the Region!
Users are independent to select any language regardless of what region they are in. Spotify loves its users, so they facilitate them in changing the language too. You can find the option to Change Spotify Language from the App its self. Here’s how you can change Spotify Language on Windows PC.
How to Change Spotify Language on Windows PC
1. First, launch Spotify on your computer and click on your username at the top right corner of the screen. Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu appeared.
2. Click on the language option which says ‘English’ next to the ‘Language’ option on the ‘Settings’ window.
3. English is the default language of the Spotify app on all applications. Doesn’t be different unless changed, and hence you will see this language more than any other.
4. Now scroll through a variety of languages enlisted to find your language. Click on the Language in which you want to use Spotify.
5. Users have to Restart the Spotify app which is a must to implement the language change.
6. Once you select your language from the list, you’ll see a ‘Restart App’ button below the ‘Language’ option. Tap this button and Spotify will restart on its own.
After Rebooting the Spotify will function in the language you choose before. Here we want to clarify, it will change the language on the interface only, the content will not be affected. However, all content previously created by you in English will remain the same. It will affect only the rest of the content which is upcoming.