Kodi is known for organizing and viewing media files. But Kodi can perform better with the help of some plugins and add-ons. Add Movies And TV Shows To Your Kodi Library and manage your media library by using some add-ons. Here I will tell you about a must-have Kodi add-on known as MetalliQ, which is an amazing Utility add-on.
Kodi Add-ons are small software that adds different functionalities to your Kodi system. You can do a lot more with Kodi add-ons. Kodi itself is a streaming platform and a lot of people use it to watch TV shows, Movies, Stream Movies, Music, and much more. So, Add Movies and TV Shows From Add-Ons To Your Kodi Library.
If you use Kodi for streaming TV shows and movies, then it can sometimes get annoying when things are not organized. If you use different Kodi add-ons to stream content on the internet, then keeping track of items may get hard. So, for this reason, the MetalliQ Add-on comes in handy.
Metallica Add-on On KODI
MetalliQ Add-on is also known as Meta Add-on. This add-on helps in managing your Kodi add-ons and organizing them in a proper manner. However, if you have some add-ons on your system and you use don’t use them very often, then the MetalliQ Add-on is not for you. But, if you have a lot of Add-ons and Kodi is your primary source of consuming data then, the MetalliQ Add-on will be a lot of help.
How To Install MetalliQ Add-on For Kodi
To use all the amazing features of MetalliQ on Kodi just by installation on your device. Here is the complete installation method of MetalliQ For Kodi.
- Open Kodi on your device, the home screen will open.
- Go to the Settings option and open the File manager.
- Click on Add Sources button. Now look for the place where it says <None> and click on it.
- Now enter the following URL: https://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ/
- Make sure that you use the HTTPS:// in the URL.
- Name the Source ELEQ and click on the OK button.
- Again open the Home Screen of Kodi.
- Click on the Add-on button.
- Now click on the Open Box icon.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on ELEQ and then select https://repository.q.zip/
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- After the installation, a notification will appear, informing you that the repository Add-on has been installed.
- Now go to the Install From Repository option.
- Go to Q’s Repo then, go to Video Add-ons.
- Here look for MetalliQ and click on it.
- An information screen will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Install button.
- Again wait for the installation to complete and the notification to appear.
After the installation, when you open the MetalliQ Add-on for the first time, the Add-on will take you to the Automatic Setup procedure screen. Just select the required information and the MetalliQ configuration will be completed in 2 to 3 minutes. Once completed you can open the MetalliQ Add-on and start using it.
This is how you can install MetalliQ For PC. Which you can use to Add Movies And TV Shows To Your Kodi Library.
How To Use MetalliQ (Add Movies And TV Shows To Your Kodi Library)
Once the MetalliQ Add-on is installed on your Kodi system, it will provide the user with a Meta Search bar. This search bar allows the user to search through different add-ons installed on your system. And this will help you in gathering information and content without any hassle.
For example, if you want to search for the latest movies of 2021 or to find a specific movie. And you also don’t know whether the movie is available in any of your streaming Add-ons. You don’t have to individually search for movies, just use the Mata Search bar, and instantly locate the Movie. Use a specific keyword search to find quickly and Stream the movie on Kodi.
This article was regarding Add Movies And TV Shows To Your Kodi Library. This is all Thank You.